1. The Good Stuff
We will only use your data to up your experience.
2. Locked Down
We'll protect your data like it's our own.
3. Straight Talking
We'll always talk your language and have your back – no nonsense, no surprises.
4. No Spam
You decide what and how you hear from us.
5. Just the Essentials
Your info won't just hang about – if we don't need it, we'll delete it.
Protecting Your Privacy
DRKN, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors (yep, we mean you). The DRKN team members are customers themselves, of both DRKN and other internet sites – so we totally appreciate and respect how important privacy is. If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, drop us a line at email@example.com
For all our services, the data controller — the company that's responsible for your privacy; is DRKN Industries.
How we use your information
We use your information in a number of different ways — what we do depends on the information. The tables below set this out in detail, showing what we do, and why we do it.
Your name and contact details
How we use your name & contact details
1. Deliver your purchases to you. We've got to do this to perform our contract with you (it's a bit hard to send you order if we don't use your name and contact details!)
2. Send you service messages by text, e-mail or through our app, such as order updates. We've got to do this to perform our contract with you (so you can tell when your order is coming)
3. Sending you information by email, SMS, or post, about our new products and services To keep you up to date. We only send this with your permission
4. Fraud prevention and detection. To prevent and detect fraud against either you or DRKN – unfortunate, but absolutely essential
5. Showing you DRKN.com adverts as your browse the web. So you can see our latest products and deals, finding out what you, and other customers, like to ensure we are giving you what you want, and to stay ahead of the competition
Sharing Your Information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies. Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help us run our business, credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud, companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us), marketplace sellers where you place an order, and Klarna where you choose to use their payment service.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
Unless you have explicitly opted in to receive our newsletter and/or other maketing messages from us, you will not receive marketing related communication from us. If you have opted in and no-longer wish to receive updates from us, then you can unsubscribe from the most recent or next email you receive directly. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be removed from our marketing lists. We shall remove you within 7 working days (you may still receive marketing messages within this time).
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
1. The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!) 2. The right to access the personal information we hold about you. 3. The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although you can probably do most of this through My Account. 4. The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances 5. The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through My Account, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time. 6. The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider. 7. The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.